Moscow, Vladimir Tarabrin, Head of the Department of New Challenges and Threats at the Russian Foreign Ministry affirmed that the Russian forces and the forces of the Syrian Arab Army target in their operations the terrorist organizations only.

Tarabrin, interviewed by Russian Sputnik Agency on Wednesday, said We have announced many times that neither Russia nor the Syrian armed forces are shelling the civilian residents, and all the strikes are against terrorist formations and against those who carry weapons and fight against the legitimate authorities.

Earlier on Tuesday, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov asserted that the attacks launched by terrorists from Idleb are unacceptable and they shouldn’t be allowed to continue.

Source: Syrian Arab News Agency

syrianewsgazette.comGeneral
Moscow, Vladimir Tarabrin, Head of the Department of New Challenges and Threats at the Russian Foreign Ministry affirmed that the Russian forces and the forces of the Syrian Arab Army target in their operations the terrorist organizations only.Tarabrin, interviewed by Russian Sputnik Agency on Wednesday, said We have announced...