Syria participates in Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition 2019
Beijing, With the participation of Syria and more than 110 countries and organizations, Chinese President Xi Jinping opened the activities of the Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition 2019.
Syria is participating at the expo with a pavilion extending across 200 square meters, designed to reflect traditional heritage elements, hosting several Syrian companies.
Director General of the Local Production and Exports Support and Development Agency Ibrahim Mida told SANA that this expo is an opportunity for marketing Syrian products in China, with more than 80% of the Syrian pavilion being dedicated to horticulture products while the remaining 20% is dedicated to industrial and food products, with emphasis on the Damask rose and oils.
Source: Syrian Arab News Agencyhttps://syrianewsgazette.com/syria-participates-in-beijing-international-horticultural-exhibition-2019/Business