UPDATE–Drive Digital Workforce with Newgen RPA Suite
Dubai, Feb. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Newgen Software, a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM) platforms, today announced the launch of iBPS Robotic Process Automation Suite.
Speaking about the new offering, Diwakar Nigam, MD & Chairman, Newgen Software said, “Most organizations rely on enormous amounts of routine, mundane tasks in their day-to-day operations. Automation of such tasks is crucial for enterprises to achieve greater operational efficiency and enhanced customer engagement. This suite will prove to be a business enabler by equipping knowledge workers with information and flexibility for making decisions.”
The suite, built on Intelligent Business Process Management platform, is enhanced by RPA which allows end-to-end process automation, empowering organizations with a strong tool for digital transformation. iBPS RPA offers a framework of robotics and workflow management for knowledge workers within any business. Organizations can measure, create, deploy, manage and monitor robotic agents, enabling greater agility with improved business performance.
Key features include:
• Process simulator: Helps organizations measure and identify process bottlenecks, prior to their deployment, using what-if and goal-based analysis. It generates a heat map to give a clear indication of bottlenecks, load situations and deterring activities in a process flow
• iBPS process designer: Creates and designs the process by leveraging iBPS inbuilt features and functionalities. It also designs RPA-based workflows and configure exceptions & alerts, process specific input data, business rules, decision-based flows and status change notifications
• Business activity monitoring: Allows access to all information at the work step level and enables better decision-making by deriving detailed insights from the extracted information
• Robotic Control Center: Enables organizations to create, deploy, control and monitor robotic agents through a central center in real-time
• Executable scripting: Helps convert human actions into executable script and attach it to the robot work-step to drive enhanced business profitability
• Exception Management: Enables organizations to handle exceptions arising from an unusual situation and ensure overall process does not get impacted
The suite optimizes resource utilization and reduction in required operational workforce results in lower costs. Businesses can scale-up their operations with 24X7 availability and significantly reduce human errors.
About Newgen Software Technologies Limited
Newgen Software is a provider of Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management and Customer Communication Management platforms with large, mission-critical solutions deployed at the world’s leading banks, insurance firms, healthcare organizations, governments, BPOs and telecom Companies.
For more details, please visit: www.newgensoft.com
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/
Asif Khan email@example.com://syrianewsgazette.com/update-drive-digital-workforce-with-newgen-rpa-suite/General